I am hoping this post will be very helpful to you! I have been getting several requests for some of the pictures and resources I used during the videos that were filmed for The Path training. So if you were looking for it… here it is all in one place:) I wish you the best of luck in achieving your Ignite 90 goals and growing your business through the tools in The Path!!!
1. The first picture I show is the one of my dining room table. It gives a visual to my story and represents my “why”. I post it here just for fun! I think you will have fun taking a picture that represents why you decided to become a consultant and showing that at your parties.
2. The second picture I show is the one of my host with all of the product she got with her host benefits. You are more than welcome to use this picture though at some point I do recommend snapping a picture that has significance to you so that you connect to the story as you tell it during your party.
The host benefits for this party were $108 in free product and 50% $450 in product. Here is the message my host wrote when she sent me the picture: ”I went to one party, fell in love with the product and decided to host my own party. Everything in this picture was either free or 50% off from my host benefits. Love it!”
3. The third picture I show is one I found when I was originally researching for my convention presentation on how to sell the concept of having a Home Store. To get the picture and read the article about how much food Americans waste click here.
4. The fourth picture I show is one that represents why I love being a Thrive Life consultant, how it has blessed me, and why I love to share the opportunity. It is a picture of my family at Disney World and a picture of me with my team in Costa Rica. Once again you probably will find an image that is powerful to you that you can show as you talk about the opportunity. I guess you could show mine but your party guests might be a little confused… hahaha!!
5. You may notice me glancing at the back of my Home Store Shopping List during my party presentation. I will let you in on my secret. All my notes for my party presentation are on the back of my copy of the Home Store Shopping List. All I did was print the shopping list on both sides of a piece of paper. One side is the shopping list filled out as an example for my guests. The other side is the shopping list with the columns filled in with key words and questions that help me to remember what to say as I go through each part of the shopping list. I laminated it and use it at all my parties. I actually prefer to use the Original Thrive Shopping List that I created because it is landscape orientation.
5. The last thing I use that you may find helpful is my Hostess Coaching Checklist I was actually holding this checklist during the filming of my host coaching “calls”. I use it during all the calls I have with my hosts so I don’t forget anything. I also send them these Emails after the first coaching call.
Let me know if this helps and if there is anything else you would find helpful and I can add it to this post! To view my training video on how to create your own unique party check out this post. Happy thriving!
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN PRINT OR ONLINE? You may, as long as you DO NOT alter the message. Please include the following information (with active links as appropriate). Amber Pearce and Joyce Sowards are Independent Shelf Reliance Consultants. We teach people how to live a THRIVING lifestyle through sharing our recipes, tips and more. To learn more please visit and subscribe to read our blog posts at www.thrivequickdish.com.